Saturday, March 23, 2013

Releasing Others Limiting Beliefs From Your Field with EFT

Sometimes we hold onto negative beliefs about ourselves and the world. Often times these beliefs and ideas are not even our own. They may have come from a parent, an ex-love or even a really close friend. Using tapping to clear this from your system can really jump start things for you and your life. I created the following tapping script to help clear out limiting beliefs/energy and make room for amazing, new experiences and wonderful people.



First think about a relationship you have… this could be with a parent, ex-love/current-love, friend, co-worker, etc. This is often someone that you’ve spent or spend a great deal of time with. It's easy for us to take on other’s energy and start acting like them or viewing the world as they do. This isn’t always positive, loving energy. It’s okay to release any energy that makes you love yourself less. This does not mean you have to stop loving this person, it doesn’t even mean you have to remove them from your life. This is simply a way to clear out limiting beliefs, feelings and/or energies that are not yours and do not serve you.
Unwanted Energy/Belief Script
You can use the tapping points suggested or wherever feels most comfortable to you.
Chest/Collarbone Region: I am ready to start releasing this persons energy, their wants and needs that don’t exist in my energy field, all of their fears, actions, hurts linked to me… I release this now. I deeply & completely love and accept myself.

Underarm: Thank you God/Universe for clearing me, I’m releasing all these unwanted fears and beliefs that are not my own.

Top of Head: Thank you God/Universe for helping me release all these fears and energies that don’t belong to me, I choose to release this now.

Under Eye: I am so grateful to be releasing all this anger, fear, frustration, I trust that nothing bad is going to happen, I deeply & completely love and accept myself.

Side of Eye: I continue to release and let go of all these energies, I am willing to let go of any energies that don’t belong to me, I deeply and completely love myself.

Under Nose: I am so grateful that I continue to release this energy and let go of all these feelings and beliefs that no longer serve me. I don’t need these to have lasting relationships I don’t need to carry these energies around any longer. I can be relaxed and balanced. I deeply and completely love and accept myself.

Chin: I’m releasing and letting go…releasing and letting go now… all these energies that are not mine. They might be my parents, they might be my ex-boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s but I lovingly send them back to their owner. I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I can be whole now.

Chest: I’m releasing anything in my meridians that doesn’t serve me. I’m releasing…I’m letting go, I’m flooding my body with loving, cleansing light.

Underarm: I’m releasing and letting go, I’m letting my energy expand and fill with love and healing light, I choose to deeply and completely love myself.

Karate Chop/Side of Hand: Thank you God/Universe for helping me clear any energies that no longer serve me, I love and accept myself completely.

Chest/Collarbone: I am so grateful to be releasing these feelings and emotions I have been holding on to, I am making so much space for new insights. I deeply and completely love & accept myself.

Top of Head: I am so glad to be clearing all these emotions, responses and beliefs that are not mine, I am willing to have all this space and to feel complete on my own. I choose to love and accept myself.

Under Eye: I am so glad to be clearing myself of all of this

Side of Eye: I know I will fully benefit from letting go of beliefs and ideas that are not mine

Under Nose: Ideas and feelings that no longer serve me. I choose to fully release them

Chin: I know I will grow and expand when I can let go of these things that block me. I realize I don’t need these old hurts and energies, especially since most of them are not mine

Chest: I forgive myself for holding onto this energy. I want to forgive those that passed their unloving energies and fears to me.

Top of Ribs: I choose to forgive myself and those that passed their fears & unloving energy to me.

Underarm: I release and let them go, I release and let them go. I release them and send them back to their owners.

Wrist: I choose to start loving myself now.

Index Finger: I choose to honor my own feelings and release others feeling & energies that don’t help me grow in love & light.

Middle Finger: I deeply and completely love and accept myself

Outside of Ring Finger: A part of me is ready to fully release these old energies.

Pinky: I lovingly release them and expand fully with love and light.

Chest: I deeply and completely love and accept myself.

Take a deep breath and notice how you feel. Did you feel a release? Did other things pop up? If something specific came to mind and you feel it might need some healing go back in and tap on it. If you're feeling really good you may want to do another round where you say positve affirmations, "I am so glad that I'm learning to love myself" "It's amazing to let go of this now" "I embrace the changes this will bring" "The universe is rooting for me" "I am remarkable."Those are a few examples, I suggest using your own language and being authentic because it will be the most valuable to you.
Wishing love for you and your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment