Monday, August 18, 2014

Ready to Stop Calling Yourself a Quitter and Ignite Your Inner Success Maker?

Have you heard the song"We Are the Champions" by Queen? Yeah, that one. The reason I ask is because it continues popping into my head lately because of a certain statement I've been seeing almost everywhere I turn. I have been hearing and seeing "Quitters never win and winners never quit!” My response to this statement...Who says? Sometimes quitting isn’t really quitting it may also be letting go of something that no longer serves you. There are times when victory comes from changing paths and perspective. So many people label themselves a loser for letting something go, or during those times when they feel they didn’t try hard enough. You may have stopped trying or moving forward so a loss was felt, but this doesn’t make you a loser. You don’t lose by being a “quitter” you lose by giving up on your dream.

You must also realize that dreams change and grow with you. Your dreams change and shift continuously. Which means you may have begun the process of letting go of something you wanted in the past for something even more amazing and vibrant right now! It’s funny how that works though...the initial “letting go” part can be excruciatingly uncomfortable. This is a time where you may find yourself stuck in negative self-talk, calling yourself a quitter or a loser. You may feel like you’re losing a part of yourself when in truth you may actually be gaining something. You never truly lose anything. So, let’s do some tapping on this to try to clear any negative self-talk you may have and open you up a bit! Use the following script tapping through your favorite points. Are you ready? Let's do this!

Winning/Losing tapping script

So quitters never win and winners never quit.

I’ve heard this a thousand times.

Some things I may let go of to make space for new dreams and visions

This doesn’t make me a quitter…but a huge part of me disagrees

I’m a quitter…a failure

Why do I try at all

Loser…failure…quitter

I hear these words echoing through my mind

I can call myself a quitter…maybe I’m ready to quit

I ask myself now…is it time to let this go?

Yes…no…maybe

I give myself the time and space I need to decide

I’m not sure yet, though I think a part of me is

If I’m not ready to throw in the towel

I’m not going to

I am a winner, even if I secretly don’t believe this

I am a winner, I will succeed

I choose to succeed at what’s best for me

My body

My heart

My soul

I choose to know what is best for me

I can do this

I am doing it

It’s already done!

I am remembering how amazing I am now
 
I choose to honor my brilliance
 
There is nothing I can’t do


Nothing I can’t be

And absolutely nothing I can’t have!

Tapping into the winner within

Succeeding for the highest good of me and those involved

It’s safe to win!

It’s safe to succeed now.

I am safe and filled with love and possibilities on all levels

Mind, body & spirit!


For more energy improving tapping videos please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Stop by my website for more tips on how to improve your energy, step into your space and expand your amazing gifts and talents! Thanks for tapping, have a beautiful week:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment