Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mango, Avocado & Tahini Smoothie


My best friend gave me this recipe and I absolutely love it! Sometimes I'll blend it up, put half in the fridge to drink later. This smoothie can be a really large serving size for one person or you can split it among 2 people. You decide!
Mango, Avocado & Tahini Smoothie

1 avocado (halved, peeled & pitted)

1 mango (peeled and sliced)

1/4 cup of tahini (it's made from sesame seeds)

1/2 a lime

1 1/2- 2 cups of water

dash of sea salt

1 packet of Stevia

splash of apple juice (optional)

First you peel the mango and cut off all the fruit around the seed. With the avocado simply scoop out all the insides (excluding the seed) and you're good! I will squeeze some lime juice into the blender, as much as I can...and lime pulp is okay as long as you have a decent blender. Place ingredients in the blender, blend on medium to hight setting. Pour into a glass and enjoy! For more ideas on healthy living visit my YouTube Channel and Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment